Arriving by mass transit
- Train- Take Amtrak to the Staples Mill Road station in Richmond, or the Amtrak station in Charlottesville
- Bus- Greyhound and Megabus both travel to Richmond, VA.
- Plane- There are two major airports, Byrd International Airport in Richmond and Charlottesville-Albermarle Airport.
A free shuttle is provided from Richmond stations as well as from Charlottesville
- A shuttle to the event site will be provided. The shuttle is free, but donations are very welcome to help offset the cost.
- Shuttle picks people up at set times, RESERVATIONS A MUST, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot
- Shuttle stops at grocery store for 30 minutes so you can grab snacks, other stuff you need, etc.
- Richmond- 8a, 12p, 4p, 8p on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 8 am and 12pm on Monday.
- Cville- 10a, 2p, 6p on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 10a on Monday.
Write us with the following information at email@example.com:
- Your name:
- Your email
- Your phone
- Where you are coming from
- What flexibility you have around dates of travel
- If you are offering a ride, when are you traveling and what types of contributions make offering a ride feel fair (gas money, share driving, brilliant stories told while together, petty crimes or what).