Quink Fair is being held on private land in Mineral, VA, and the address will be provided after ticket purchase. For a general location, the site is near the intersection of US-522 (Cross Country Road) and State Route 601 (Paynes Mill Road) in Mineral, VA.
Arriving by mass transit
- Train- Take Amtrak to the Staples Mill Road station in Richmond, or the Amtrak station in Charlottesville
- Bus- Greyhound and Megabus both travel to Richmond, VA.
- Plane- There are two major airports, Byrd International Airport in Richmond and Charlottesville-Albermarle Airport.
A free shuttle is provided from Richmond stations as well as from Charlottesville
- A shuttle to the event site will be provided. The shuttle is free, but donations are very welcome to help offset the cost.
- Shuttle schedules will vary based on need so RESERVATIONS A MUST. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- The shuttle will stop at a grocery store for 30 minutes so you can grab snacks, drinks, other stuff you need, etc.
Write us with the following information at email@example.com:
- Your name:
- Your email
- Your phone
- Where you are coming from
- What flexibility you have around dates of travel
- If you are offering a ride, when are you traveling and what types of contributions make offering a ride feel fair (gas money, share driving, brilliant stories told while together, petty crimes or what).